Questions and Answers about COVID-19
😍🖼Animated Mnemonics (Picmonic): https://www.picmonic.com/viphookup/medicosis/
– With Picmonic, get your life back by studying less and remembering more. Medical and Nursing students say that Picmonic is the most comprehensive and effective way to bridge learning and test prep…
Disclaimer: I use affiliate links….
Questions and answers about Virology (COVID-19) aka SARS-CoV-2 virus. This COVID-19 was recently declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
💊 Cardiac Pharmacology Lectures
► Use Promo Code CARDIOPHARM50 to get a 50% Discount!!
— 💊Antibiotics Lectures: https://www.medicosisperfectionalis.com/
► Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/medicosis/
► Support me on PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/perfectionalis/
► Join my Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-J-ovSJhA3or73Q2uVpow/join
* Novel Coronavirus (Viral outbreak of SARS-CoV-2, formerly 2019 nCoV) COVID-19 Respiratory disease.
* SARS-CoV-2 (The coronavirus epidemic that causes the disease COVID-19).
* This coronavirus (aka SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019 nCoV) has spread many other countries over the globe (pandemic).
* Coronavirus (CoV) is a single-stranded, positive-sense RNA virus.
* Symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath (these are called flu-like symptoms).
Other patients may experience runny nose, or sore throat. Some patients may not experience any symptoms. Some cases of COVID-19 are mild, others are severe.
* Complications of COVID-19 include viral pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), severe respiratory distress requiring mechanical ventilation, and even death.
*It’s important that we remember that these are not just numbers, these are actual flesh and blood human beings.
* Stay up to date by checking the website of the World Health Organization (WHO) www.who.int/ , and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). www.cdc.gov/
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed physician, and the information provided in this video is for educational purpose only, and not to provide medical advice…If you have any symptoms, please talk to your doctor.
► All of my premium courses are ON SALE: https://www.medicosisperfectionalis.com/
► Watch my Cardiac Pharmacology Playlist on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYcLrRDaR8_e3pM6ifeZDfNPlE3K4KF3J
► Signs up for 2 weeks FREE of Picmonic: https://www.picmonic.com/redeem?access_code=2weeksonlinelearningsuccess2020&ref=JK55NQXQQB9J
► If you have any questions, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
–If you have joined my channel on youtube (the join button), then go to the “community tab” and you will find some member-only posts.
Thank you so much for supporting my channel! Love ❤️
Questions and answers about Virology (COVID-19) aka SARS-CoV-2 virus. Coronavirus update regarding the recent epidemic/pandemic. This COVID-19 was recently declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). My Favorite Productivity App: https://airtable.com/invite/r/2zH40fus/ 📱Save on your mobile phone bill: http://fbuy.me/q6bMj